Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > What will happen after I complete my last MCSA test

What will happen after I complete my last MCSA test

Dave

Hello,

I just passed 70-291 today (after 70-291, 70-270 and 70-284). I believe I
am now an MCSA. May I know that if it is true that Microsoft will
automatically send me a letter with a new MCSA ID card enclosed and notify me
I am now an MCSA. Or am I supposed to logon to my MCP web account and submit
some sort of application in order to let Microsoft know that I am stopping at
MCSA and not going for MCSE for a while. If I will receive a letter from
M.S., could anyone let me know about how long it will arrive at my mailbox.
I live in San Franicso. Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Rome

Hi Dave,
Just logon to the <a
href="http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp">MCP Member
Site</a> with your login info, and on the left side menu, go to program
benefits then click on welcome kit. After you make your submission, you will
recieve your MCSA cert, lapel pin, id card ect in about 3-4 weeks.

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I just passed 70-291 today (after 70-291, 70-270 and 70-284). I believe I
> am now an MCSA. May I know that if it is true that Microsoft will
> automatically send me a letter with a new MCSA ID card enclosed and notify
> me
> I am now an MCSA. Or am I supposed to logon to my MCP web account and
> submit
> some sort of application in order to let Microsoft know that I am stopping
> at
> MCSA and not going for MCSE for a while. If I will receive a letter from
> M.S., could anyone let me know about how long it will arrive at my
> mailbox.
> I live in San Franicso. Thank you for your reply.
>
> Regards,

Dave

Hi Rome,

Thanks for the reply. This really helps!

-Dave

"Rome" wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> Just logon to the <a
> href="http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp">MCP Member
> Site</a> with your login info, and on the left side menu, go to program
> benefits then click on welcome kit. After you make your submission, you will
> recieve your MCSA cert, lapel pin, id card ect in about 3-4 weeks.
>

> "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just passed 70-291 today (after 70-291, 70-270 and 70-284). I believe I
> > am now an MCSA. May I know that if it is true that Microsoft will
> > automatically send me a letter with a new MCSA ID card enclosed and notify
> > me
> > I am now an MCSA. Or am I supposed to logon to my MCP web account and
> > submit
> > some sort of application in order to let Microsoft know that I am stopping
> > at
> > MCSA and not going for MCSE for a while. If I will receive a letter from
> > M.S., could anyone let me know about how long it will arrive at my
> > mailbox.
> > I live in San Franicso. Thank you for your reply.
> >
> > Regards,

The Rev [MCT]

Yeah, the chicks dig the lapel pin!

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I just passed 70-291 today (after 70-291, 70-270 and 70-284). I believe I
> am now an MCSA. May I know that if it is true that Microsoft will
> automatically send me a letter with a new MCSA ID card enclosed and notify
> me
> I am now an MCSA. Or am I supposed to logon to my MCP web account and
> submit
> some sort of application in order to let Microsoft know that I am stopping
> at
> MCSA and not going for MCSE for a while. If I will receive a letter from
> M.S., could anyone let me know about how long it will arrive at my
> mailbox.
> I live in San Franicso. Thank you for your reply.
>
> Regards,

SCOTTYCAMERON

You should see how much ass I get when I wear it to the clubs....

"..I'm not talking just any ass.. I'm talking crazy boy band ass...."

"The Rev [MCT]" wrote:

> Yeah, the chicks dig the lapel pin!
>
> --
> rev
>
> MCT/MCNGP #44
> ..
> "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just passed 70-291 today (after 70-291, 70-270 and 70-284). I believe I
> > am now an MCSA. May I know that if it is true that Microsoft will
> > automatically send me a letter with a new MCSA ID card enclosed and notify
> > me
> > I am now an MCSA. Or am I supposed to logon to my MCP web account and
> > submit
> > some sort of application in order to let Microsoft know that I am stopping
> > at
> > MCSA and not going for MCSE for a while. If I will receive a letter from
> > M.S., could anyone let me know about how long it will arrive at my
> > mailbox.
> > I live in San Franicso. Thank you for your reply.
> >
> > Regards,

Transcrit

u have 2 complete 290 also

bert

will you be willing to exchange your study material (exam 70-291) only please
for the exam 70-290 material or others?

"Dave" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just passed 70-291 today (after 70-291, 70-270 and 70-284). I believe I
> am now an MCSA. May I know that if it is true that Microsoft will
> automatically send me a letter with a new MCSA ID card enclosed and notify me
> I am now an MCSA. Or am I supposed to logon to my MCP web account and submit
> some sort of application in order to let Microsoft know that I am stopping at
> MCSA and not going for MCSE for a while. If I will receive a letter from
> M.S., could anyone let me know about how long it will arrive at my mailbox.
> I live in San Franicso. Thank you for your reply.
>
> Regards,

Aeon

How was the 2400 exam? any hints on content that doesn't fall under the exam
content list....always is.

I'm In prep for 2400 at present so if you used any good study materials that
you could reccomend let me know,

cheers
--
aeondex