Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-210

70-210

Kris M

I'm going for this exam next week and I was wondering if there is anything on
the exam I should prepare extra for?

THX

T-Bone

"Kris M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I'm going for this exam next week and I was wondering if there is anything

on
> the exam I should prepare extra for?

What the test focuses on varies from person to person. Best suggestion is
try one of the sample tests and see where you weak areas are.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Victor Guillen

Just as a reminder,

This test is from the point of view of the Administrator towards the end
user and the network, not just end user stuff

"Kris M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm going for this exam next week and I was wondering if there is anything
> on
> the exam I should prepare extra for?
>
> THX

mtyrc2001