Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Getting the MCSA? Is it mailed to you?

Getting the MCSA? Is it mailed to you?

WetBehindEars

I have finished 3 out of 4 exams and getting ready to take the 4th. The
question I have is about getting an actual paper certification. Does
Microsoft mail you a paper like certification? How does it work? How do
they know if you passed the A+ and Net+ for the elective part of the
certification?

Thanks!

Emanuel Ceciu

Hello,

After you pass all exams you can log on MCP Private site and request your
welcome kit which contains your certificate.

--
Emanuel Ceciu
http://www.ceciu.ro

"WetBehindEars" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have finished 3 out of 4 exams and getting ready to take the 4th. The
> question I have is about getting an actual paper certification. Does
> Microsoft mail you a paper like certification? How does it work? How do
> they know if you passed the A+ and Net+ for the elective part of the
> certification?
>
> Thanks!

Jamco

I forget what exactly you have to do, but you have to do something on the
MCP site, then they add the A+ and N+ into your list of completed exams.
They don't just magically know, you have to tell them.
"WetBehindEars" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have finished 3 out of 4 exams and getting ready to take the 4th. The
> question I have is about getting an actual paper certification. Does
> Microsoft mail you a paper like certification? How does it work? How do
> they know if you passed the A+ and Net+ for the elective part of the
> certification?
>
> Thanks!

You have to go to the CompTIA site, and get them to send your creds to MS.

http://www.comptia.org/certification...gnup_form.aspx

"Jamco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I forget what exactly you have to do, but you have to do something on the
> MCP site, then they add the A+ and N+ into your list of completed exams.
> They don't just magically know, you have to tell them.
> "WetBehindEars" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have finished 3 out of 4 exams and getting ready to take the 4th. The
> > question I have is about getting an actual paper certification. Does
> > Microsoft mail you a paper like certification? How does it work? How

do
> > they know if you passed the A+ and Net+ for the elective part of the
> > certification?
> >
> > Thanks!

JNGpc2004

"WetBehindEars" wrote:

> I have finished 3 out of 4 exams and getting ready to take the 4th. The
> question I have is about getting an actual paper certification. Does
> Microsoft mail you a paper like certification? How does it work? How do
> they know if you passed the A+ and Net+ for the elective part of the
> certification?
>
> Thanks!

Go to the Comptia website and there is a link for sending your Comptia certs
to Microsoft you have to have your Comptia ID to sign in they will confirm
when they have set them , my own have just been put on my MCP Transcript

Regards John..

Borked Pseudo Mailed Stylianos C Programming 1 12-13-2008 05:20 PM
dynamic e-mailed forms csteacy@gmail.com ASP .Net 2 12-18-2007 09:51 PM
Is there anyway to download/get mailed the latest beta of Vista? Bobs NZ Computing 6 07-24-2006 01:55 AM
Mailed to me Bryan Computer Support 1 07-15-2006 10:52 PM
E-mailed Photos - viewing issue meikigibo Computer Support 2 01-29-2004 07:13 PM

Advertisments