Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Andrew Raemer

Andrew Raemer

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I think my edit helped , but it could use a bit of colour spreading... i know most cases could...

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

The color is already spreaded... It may not look enough with the flash on.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

aka move some of the blue to the top... cause its all at the bottom

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Looks like it's the fan's lights.

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

I think the case looks great, it looks like some x-blade type case or something but I'm not positive. Did you mod the window and put those two bottom fans in yourself? The only case i've seen that supports 8 case fans is some $30 RaidMax case on newegg that looks awesome.

Goofy Goofy is offline
Junior Member

I like it better with the color separate then all melded in.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

ps its the Swinder winder from XG
looking good

looking for Andrew Rushton Chuck Roth VHDL 0 09-07-2005 09:01 PM
York or Andrew ANDERS FLODERUS HTML 0 05-16-2005 01:47 PM
ATTN: Andrew Thompson Ryan Stewart Java 3 06-25-2004 09:50 AM
for Mr Andrew Thompson re: Math.pow Question Michael B. Williams Java 1 05-30-2004 05:11 AM
[SU] #3 - Reflections - by Andrew C (Mr. Blobby) Mr Blobby Digital Photography 0 02-02-2004 08:01 AM

Advertisments