Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Andrew Raemer

Andrew Raemer

m1k30rz m1k30rz is offline
Member
Location: New Zealand

Sempron 2500+ @ 1.94ghz
Gigabyte RZ Socket A Motherboard
512 RAM @ pc2100
nVidia GeForce 2
1 x 80GB WD HDD
1 x 20GB Seagate HDD
Sound Blaster Audigy LS

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

omg hip, hip, hIP!!!!!
lol i was taking about the dudes hip in Photo 2
I like the green...
I need to get some cathodes for my machine

Goofy Goofy is offline
Junior Member

Here's some new ones!!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

looks good. though u shoulda spread the Blue and the green more... like as u see theres green at the top and blue at the bottom.
Suggest. Blue Cathode on the Back, Green at the Bottom and blue at the front. that would make it a whole look neater

Goofy Goofy is offline
Junior Member

I dont have a blue cathode and theres no need to spend more money on it. I've already got five hundred molex connectors in that thing cos of all the fans. 8 fans in that setup and im putting in a blow hole soon.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

cool... i meant u have a uneven source of colour... the top it green (including the side panel) and the bottom fans are blue

Blazin Trav Blazin Trav is offline
Junior Member

WM could be better but I looks good so far.

stlava stlava is offline
Senior Member
stlava's Avatar

I think you should just make the whole thing look blue.. The green just isn't working that well.

Goofy Goofy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlava
I think you should just make the whole thing look blue.. The green just isn't working that well.
Nah i like it the way it is stlava.
EDIT: Keep the language clean goofy!

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

I don't think we will tolerate that kind of attitude here. Let's try and make this place more of friendly, k?

looking for Andrew Rushton Chuck Roth VHDL 0 09-07-2005 09:01 PM
York or Andrew ANDERS FLODERUS HTML 0 05-16-2005 01:47 PM
ATTN: Andrew Thompson Ryan Stewart Java 3 06-25-2004 09:50 AM
for Mr Andrew Thompson re: Math.pow Question Michael B. Williams Java 1 05-30-2004 05:11 AM
[SU] #3 - Reflections - by Andrew C (Mr. Blobby) Mr Blobby Digital Photography 0 02-02-2004 08:01 AM

Advertisments