Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-292

70-292

John Collins

Hello,

I've not been keeping up with the current status of this exam. It changed
earlier in the year and became very hard to pass, (I failed with 650). I
figured I'd leave it and see if it changed back to how it was, e.g passable!
I can't see any threads about whether 70-292 has remained tough to pass or
not? Does anyone know if there's been any change to this exam or not?

Thanks,
John

Mitch Garvis, MCSA

I took it in June... twice. I failed it both times Studied my ass off too!
--
Mitchell D. Garvis, MCSA
www.e-mitch.com

"John Collins" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've not been keeping up with the current status of this exam. It changed
> earlier in the year and became very hard to pass, (I failed with 650). I
> figured I'd leave it and see if it changed back to how it was, e.g passable!
> I can't see any threads about whether 70-292 has remained tough to pass or
> not? Does anyone know if there's been any change to this exam or not?
>
> Thanks,
> John

John Collins

Ah, that sounds like the experience I had! I think I'll leave it until
later in the year and maybe try again then.

Thanks,
John

"Mitch Garvis, MCSA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...