Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > i wanna mcsa

i wanna mcsa

Ahmed Eid

please i wanna mcsa exam of the first book that named
"Implementing and suporrting microsoft windows xp professional"
please i wanna it very fast
--
Ahmed Eid
New System Administrator

Michel Vaillant

You want to schedule an exam ??
Or you want "real" questions ??

lolz, can opener

"Ahmed Eid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> please i wanna mcsa exam of the first book that named
> "Implementing and suporrting microsoft windows xp professional"
> please i wanna it very fast
> --
> Ahmed Eid
> New System Administrator

Ahmed Eid

please i wanna a simulator of the exam
thanks for ur reply
--
Ahmed Eid
New System Administrator

"Michel Vaillant" wrote:

> You want to schedule an exam ??
> Or you want "real" questions ??
>
> lolz, can opener
>

> "Ahmed Eid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > please i wanna mcsa exam of the first book that named
> > "Implementing and suporrting microsoft windows xp professional"
> > please i wanna it very fast
> > --
> > Ahmed Eid
> > New System Administrator

James

So why don't you go buy one?
do you want someone here to buy it for you and give it to you?

"Ahmed Eid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> please i wanna a simulator of the exam
> thanks for ur reply
> --
> Ahmed Eid
> New System Administrator
>

> "Michel Vaillant" wrote:
>
>> You want to schedule an exam ??
>> Or you want "real" questions ??
>>
>> lolz, can opener
>>

>> "Ahmed Eid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > please i wanna mcsa exam of the first book that named
>> > "Implementing and suporrting microsoft windows xp professional"
>> > please i wanna it very fast
>> > --
>> > Ahmed Eid
>> > New System Administrator

Jtyc

>I want my MCSA, can someone take the exams for me and just use my name.

I want two million dollars. You rob a bank for me and I'll take your test
for you.

Criss-cross.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?QWhtZWQgRWlk?= spewed
across the ether:

> please i wanna a simulator of the exam
> thanks for ur reply

please i wanna new car in a hurry
thanks for ur reply too

while ur at it can u send me sum capital letters an sum punctuation so
i dont luk like a dumass

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Jon Harvey

Thanks for making my Wednesday enjoyable ;->

--
MCP
Honolulu, Hawaii

Oneil@offclick.com

Ahmed Eid wrote:
> please i wanna mcsa exam of the first book that named
> "Implementing and suporrting microsoft windows xp professional"
> please i wanna it very fast
> --
> Ahmed Eid
> New System Administrator

I suggest you to download the free practice questions at
www.ucertify.com . I think that this would help you.

catwalker63

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) prattled ceaslessly in news:1122631867.842076.40910
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> I suggest you to download the free practice questions at
> www.ucertify.com . I think that this would help you.

Go away A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!

--
Catwalker