Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > XP

Alfrdo

Hey guys i hope y'all feelin' good

I have a question y dont have a job because i still go to school so i cant
get too much experience. if you have taken exams you know that they are real
life scenarios

The point is i want tips for getting good experience at servers.

Cheers and thanks in advance

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Alfrdo <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Hey guys i hope y'all feelin' good
>
> I have a question y dont have a job because i still go to school so i
> cant get too much experience. if you have taken exams you know that
> they are real life scenarios
>
> The point is i want tips for getting good experience at servers.
>
> Cheers and thanks in advance

Dude, don't post the same thing a hundred times. It's bad enough that you
"bumped" the original thread twice (to no avail), but you started a new one
with the same exact wording. No further explanation or conversation about
it. You didn't get a reply the first time, what makes you think that you'll
get an adequate one if you just change the subject line? Especially if you
change it to something irrelevant like "XP".

--
KB

MCNGP #26

Alfrdo

Well but i really dont like Cisco Or Linux i Luv MS But why did you suggest
that?

Michel Vaillant

Because there's more to IT than MS ...

"Alfrdo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well but i really dont like Cisco Or Linux i Luv MS But why did you

suggest
> that?

Alfrdo

thx guys