Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Which is correct?

Which is correct?

Armen Kirakosyan

You are designing your company's Active Directory(R) network. The company
has offices in Boston and Denver that are connected by an unreliable 56-Kbps
line. You want to reduce replication traffic between the two offices as much
as possible but still make central administration possible. How should you
design your network? (Select all that apply. Each answer is part of the
solution.)

Create one site for the company.

Create an Organizational Unit for each office.

Create an SMTP site link between the offices.

Create an IP site link between the offices.

Create a site for each office.

Create one domain for the company.

Create a domain for each office.

Create a forest for each office.

Jamco

which version of testking are you using?

"Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are designing your company's Active Directory(R) network. The company
> has offices in Boston and Denver that are connected by an unreliable
> 56-Kbps line. You want to reduce replication traffic between the two
> offices as much as possible but still make central administration
> possible. How should you design your network? (Select all that apply. Each
> answer is part of the solution.)
>
> Create one site for the company.
>
> Create an Organizational Unit for each office.
>
> Create an SMTP site link between the offices.
>
> Create an IP site link between the offices.
>
> Create a site for each office.
>
> Create one domain for the company.
>
> Create a domain for each office.
>
> Create a forest for each office.

SmAfDiBoY

Go away..........

If you have to ask you obviously have not read a word about the
subject......

"Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are designing your company's Active Directory(R) network. The company
> has offices in Boston and Denver that are connected by an unreliable
> 56-Kbps line. You want to reduce replication traffic between the two
> offices as much as possible but still make central administration
> possible. How should you design your network? (Select all that apply. Each
> answer is part of the solution.)
>
> Create one site for the company.
>
> Create an Organizational Unit for each office.
>
> * Create an SMTP site link between the offices.
>
> Create an IP site link between the offices.
>
> * Create a site for each office.
>
> * Create one domain for the company.
>
> Create a domain for each office.
>
> Create a forest for each office.

mta64014

A: - Create one domain for the company.
B. - Create a site for each office.
C: - Create an IP site link between the offices.
D:- Create an Organizational Unit for each office

That should do it.

SmAfDiBoY

SMTP This protocol is asynchronous email-based replication that can be used
to replicate the schema and configuration partitions of Active Directory and
the global catalog between domains. You should use this protocol if the
reliability of the link is not good. You need to install an enterprise
certification authority (CA) if you are using this transport protocol. It
signs the SMTP messages that are sent over this protocol. SMTP also needs to
be installed on domain controllers using this site link.

"SmAfDiBoY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Go away..........
>
> If you have to ask you obviously have not read a word about the
> subject......
>

> "Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You are designing your company's Active Directory(R) network. The company
>> has offices in Boston and Denver that are connected by an unreliable
>> 56-Kbps line. You want to reduce replication traffic between the two
>> offices as much as possible but still make central administration
>> possible. How should you design your network? (Select all that apply.
>> Each answer is part of the solution.)
>>
>> Create one site for the company.
>>
>> Create an Organizational Unit for each office.
>>
>> * Create an SMTP site link between the offices.
>>
>> Create an IP site link between the offices.
>>
>> * Create a site for each office.
>>
>> * Create one domain for the company.
>>
>> Create a domain for each office.
>>
>> Create a forest for each office.

Armen Kirakosyan

you think you are so clever, if so what you are doing here?!
what I read or do no
it is my metter.

if you do not qualify shut up and let me confirm my knowledge.

"SmAfDiBoY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Go away..........
>
> If you have to ask you obviously have not read a word about the
> subject......
>

> "Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You are designing your company's Active Directory(R) network. The company
>> has offices in Boston and Denver that are connected by an unreliable
>> 56-Kbps line. You want to reduce replication traffic between the two
>> offices as much as possible but still make central administration
>> possible. How should you design your network? (Select all that apply.
>> Each answer is part of the solution.)
>>
>> Create one site for the company.
>>
>> Create an Organizational Unit for each office.
>>
>> * Create an SMTP site link between the offices.
>>
>> Create an IP site link between the offices.
>>
>> * Create a site for each office.
>>
>> * Create one domain for the company.
>>
>> Create a domain for each office.
>>
>> Create a forest for each office.

Armen Kirakosyan

I think the same but will help OU to solve the problem?

the main traffic occurs during replication it seems to me

"mta64014" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> A: - Create one domain for the company.
> B. - Create a site for each office.
> C: - Create an IP site link between the offices.
> D:- Create an Organizational Unit for each office
>
> That should do it.

Armen Kirakosyan

UUPS SORRY
IT IS WRONG POST
WRONG REPLY

"Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> you think you are so clever, if so what you are doing here?!
> what I read or do no
> it is my metter.
>
> if you do not qualify shut up and let me confirm my knowledge.
>

> "SmAfDiBoY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Go away..........
>>
>> If you have to ask you obviously have not read a word about the
>> subject......
>>

>> "Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> You are designing your company's Active Directory(R) network. The
>>> company has offices in Boston and Denver that are connected by an
>>> unreliable 56-Kbps line. You want to reduce replication traffic between
>>> the two offices as much as possible but still make central
>>> administration possible. How should you design your network? (Select all
>>> that apply. Each answer is part of the solution.)
>>>
>>> Create one site for the company.
>>>
>>> Create an Organizational Unit for each office.
>>>
>>> * Create an SMTP site link between the offices.
>>>
>>> Create an IP site link between the offices.
>>>
>>> * Create a site for each office.
>>>
>>> * Create one domain for the company.
>>>
>>> Create a domain for each office.
>>>
>>> Create a forest for each office.

T-Bone

"Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> you think you are so clever, if so what you are doing here?!
> what I read or do no
> it is my metter.
>
> if you do not qualify shut up and let me confirm my knowledge.

If you are doing a braindump, then its what you don't know that is our
concern. Based on your response, plus the fact you didn't post the answer or
the source of your question, that's what it sounds like you are doing.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Briscobar

In news:#(E-Mail Removed),
Armen Kirakosyan <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> UUPS SORRY
> IT IS WRONG POST
> WRONG REPLY

Hahaha! It's fun to watch the morans flail about as they try to flame
others!

--
KB

MCNGP #26