Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Can groups be members of other groups?

Can groups be members of other groups?

Dr Nova

The Microsoft 70-270 Training Kit 2nd Ed. states (page 7-37) that "Groups
can be members of other groups". But I've found out that I cannot do this by
using the local users and groups snap-in. The only thing that comes close is
that you can add built-in security principals (like interactive, everyone,
network etc) to groups.
Any advice on that please?

SagaBoi17

My understanding is on a Doman Controller

Domain Functional level Win 2000 Native & Win2003 can have a nested global
group, but you can't have a domain local nested in a domain local no matter
what, I dunno correct me if I'm wrong.
--
Programmer/ Network Support Analyst Student