Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Number of Questions and Pass Mark

Number of Questions and Pass Mark

CArli !!

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if someone knows where i can find the number of
questions and the pass mark for each MCSA exam. Is there any web page where
i can find it?

If nobody knows, could anybody, tell me how many questions and the pass mark
for 70-270? This is the first i would like to do.

Thanks for all.

Rustum

I am not sure, I heard number of questions vary..... but i faced 50
questions for 70-270 an 44 questions for 70-290. you need to achive 70% score
for passing. Dont use braindumps practice more and you will be through.
Passing matters but Knowledge matters even more than that.

Regards

Rustum

"CArli !!" wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I would like to know if someone knows where i can find the number of
> questions and the pass mark for each MCSA exam. Is there any web page where
> i can find it?
>
> If nobody knows, could anybody, tell me how many questions and the pass mark
> for 70-270? This is the first i would like to do.
>
> Thanks for all.

CArli !!

Thanks Rustum!!

Why don´t you like to use braindumps?

"Rustum" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha escrit en el missatge dels
grups de discussió:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am not sure, I heard number of questions vary..... but i faced 50
> questions for 70-270 an 44 questions for 70-290. you need to achive 70%
> score
> for passing. Dont use braindumps practice more and you will be through.
> Passing matters but Knowledge matters even more than that.
>
> Regards
>
> Rustum
>
> "CArli !!" wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I would like to know if someone knows where i can find the number of
>> questions and the pass mark for each MCSA exam. Is there any web page
>> where
>> i can find it?
>>
>> If nobody knows, could anybody, tell me how many questions and the pass
>> mark
>> for 70-270? This is the first i would like to do.
>>
>> Thanks for all.

The Rev [MCT]

Because they devalue the certification. How would you feel if your heart
surgeon cheated on his board exam?

If you cheat, then you didn't learn anything and if you get a job and get
faced with a real world problem you wont be able to fix it. So it makes the
certification you hold look like nothing but a piece of paper to your boss
when he fires you.

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..
"CArli !!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Rustum!!
>
> Why don´t you like to use braindumps?
>

> "Rustum" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha escrit en el missatge dels
> grups de discussió:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I am not sure, I heard number of questions vary..... but i faced 50
>> questions for 70-270 an 44 questions for 70-290. you need to achive 70%
>> score
>> for passing. Dont use braindumps practice more and you will be through.
>> Passing matters but Knowledge matters even more than that.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Rustum
>>
>> "CArli !!" wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> I would like to know if someone knows where i can find the number of
>>> questions and the pass mark for each MCSA exam. Is there any web page
>>> where
>>> i can find it?
>>>
>>> If nobody knows, could anybody, tell me how many questions and the pass
>>> mark
>>> for 70-270? This is the first i would like to do.
>>>
>>> Thanks for all.

CArli !!

Ok. I understand. Thanks for your info.

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha escrit en el missatge dels
grups de discussió:uO$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Because they devalue the certification. How would you feel if your heart
> surgeon cheated on his board exam?
>
> If you cheat, then you didn't learn anything and if you get a job and get
> faced with a real world problem you wont be able to fix it. So it makes
> the certification you hold look like nothing but a piece of paper to your
> boss when he fires you.
>
> --
> "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44
> I may sound arrogant at times, but that's only because I'm always right.
>
> Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
> justafreak.com
> .
> "CArli !!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks Rustum!!
>>
>> Why don´t you like to use braindumps?
>>

>> "Rustum" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha escrit en el missatge dels
>> grups de discussió:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I am not sure, I heard number of questions vary..... but i faced 50
>>> questions for 70-270 an 44 questions for 70-290. you need to achive 70%
>>> score
>>> for passing. Dont use braindumps practice more and you will be through.
>>> Passing matters but Knowledge matters even more than that.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Rustum

The passing score is not 70%. It's 700. The maximum used to be 1000, but now
it is undisclosed, so there is no way of determining what percentage is
required.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...