Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Second Shot to end 31st June?

Second Shot to end 31st June?

Adam

Hi all,

I rang prometric yesterday to book my 70-270 exam before the promotion ended
on the 31st of may. They rang me back and informed me that Microsoft was
extending the promotion to the 31st of June. Is there any official word on
this? Could anyone fille me in...

Cheers in advance

Emanuel Ceciu [MCT]

Hello,

The offer was extended until 31 August
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT

"Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I rang prometric yesterday to book my 70-270 exam before the promotion
> ended on the 31st of may. They rang me back and informed me that Microsoft
> was extending the promotion to the 31st of June. Is there any official
> word on this? Could anyone fille me in...
>
> Cheers in advance

Debb

Hi adam,

It's on the MS site as August 31. See this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ot/details.asp
and other info here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

DebB

"Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I rang prometric yesterday to book my 70-270 exam before the promotion

ended
> on the 31st of may. They rang me back and informed me that Microsoft was
> extending the promotion to the 31st of June. Is there any official word on
> this? Could anyone fille me in...
>
> Cheers in advance

JenH

Damn, I spend quality holiday time last weekend studing so that I could take
294 this morning!! Passed btw, but not by much. Could have used another
week or so to refresh my AD knowledge.

Oh well, at least I can get the 2forfree deal on my last exam 297.......

Jen

"Debb" wrote:

> Hi adam,
>
> It's on the MS site as August 31. See this link:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ot/details.asp
> and other info here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/
>
> DebB
>

> "Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I rang prometric yesterday to book my 70-270 exam before the promotion

> ended
> > on the 31st of may. They rang me back and informed me that Microsoft was
> > extending the promotion to the 31st of June. Is there any official word on
> > this? Could anyone fille me in...
> >
> > Cheers in advance

SagaBoi17

Question: Are we aloud to keep using the 2nd shot on each exam we do?
Or is it a 1 time deal for 1 exam even if you pass/ fail?

--
Programmer/ Network Support Analyst Student

"Adam" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I rang prometric yesterday to book my 70-270 exam before the promotion ended
> on the 31st of may. They rang me back and informed me that Microsoft was
> extending the promotion to the 31st of June. Is there any official word on
> this? Could anyone fille me in...
>
> Cheers in advance

JenH

You can use the 2nd shot for each paid exam. I've used it on 4 exams so far,
only needed to retake 291. That is a bear of a test!

Jen