Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Try my Certification

Try my Certification

Nelson Ramos

Hi !

Is there a site in microsoft that i can try if i am qualified to do the exam
of mcsa ? This is my first exam so i am a little bit afraid !

Any help is usefull for me.

Thanks

--

Nelson

Debb

Hey Nelson,

Try this site:
You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/.
and read the post '70 290 questions ' dated 4th May, from which the link
came because it has HEAPS of resources listed.

debb

"Nelson Ramos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi !
>
> Is there a site in microsoft that i can try if i am qualified to do the

exam
> of mcsa ? This is my first exam so i am a little bit afraid !
>
> Any help is usefull for me.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> Nelson

Nelson Ramos

Hey,

Thanks, but i'm searching for something as real as possible. I also want to
know if there is a site to train online, since there is only for the SUS
process. I have learned by the book but it seams to be uncomplete for the
exam.

Any link ?

Nelson

"Debb" wrote:

> Hey Nelson,
>
> Try this site:
> You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/.
> and read the post '70 290 questions ' dated 4th May, from which the link
> came because it has HEAPS of resources listed.
>
> debb
>
> "Nelson Ramos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi !
> >
> > Is there a site in microsoft that i can try if i am qualified to do the

> exam
> > of mcsa ? This is my first exam so i am a little bit afraid !
> >
> > Any help is usefull for me.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> >
> > Nelson

James

do some research.
There is no one exam to write to become an MSCA. Its 3 exams.
visit www.microsoft.com for more information

"Nelson Ramos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey,
>
> Thanks, but i'm searching for something as real as possible. I also want
> know if there is a site to train online, since there is only for the SUS
> process. I have learned by the book but it seams to be uncomplete for the
> exam.
>
> Any link ?
>
> Nelson
>
> "Debb" wrote:
>
>> Hey Nelson,
>>
>> Try this site:
>> You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/.
>> and read the post '70 290 questions ' dated 4th May, from which the link
>> came because it has HEAPS of resources listed.
>>
>> debb
>>
>> "Nelson Ramos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi !
>> >
>> > Is there a site in microsoft that i can try if i am qualified to do the

>> exam
>> > of mcsa ? This is my first exam so i am a little bit afraid !
>> >
>> > Any help is usefull for me.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> > Nelson

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, James expostulated for all the world to
hear;

> do some research.
> There is no one exam to write to become an MSCA. Its 3 exams.
> visit www.microsoft.com for more information

Wrong.

You should take your own advice.

--