Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > (OT) covers programme

(OT) covers programme

Spadger

got a load of those dvd boxes, the half size ones but cant find a programme
that loads the size needed?
the case measures 120mil height and 285mil length and i need to be able to
load two images into that programme? Any help is appreciated!
Please feel free to ignore this message if it is of no interest!

Kev

Try Cover XP from here http://www.coverxp.com/main.asp

Kev

"Spadger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:M0Gme.162201$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
got a load of those dvd boxes, the half size ones but cant find a programme
that loads the size needed?
the case measures 120mil height and 285mil length and i need to be able to
load two images into that programme? Any help is appreciated!
Please feel free to ignore this message if it is of no interest!

Rowdy Yates

"Spadger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:M0Gme.162201$(E-Mail Removed) .uk:

> got a load of those dvd boxes, the half size ones but cant find a
> programme that loads the size needed?
> the case measures 120mil height and 285mil length and i need to be
> able to load two images into that programme? Any help is appreciated!
> Please feel free to ignore this message if it is of no interest!

you just might be a retarded drater.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

me

"Spadger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:M0Gme.162201$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> got a load of those dvd boxes, the half size ones but cant find a
> programme
> that loads the size needed?
> the case measures 120mil height and 285mil length and i need to be able to
> load two images into that programme? Any help is appreciated!
> Please feel free to ignore this message if it is of no interest!

Try Mediaface II,free to download at
http://www.neato.com/neato_prodtest_...DE62E847BEDNBC

me

"<!-- Microcephalic S. Bob --> <? echo "The F-Word"; ?> <!-- Unorthodox
Interpretation -->" <[~_~] { http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - head first
into the future }> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:kWRme.1548$Pp.1147@fed1read01...
>
>> Try Mediaface II,free to download at
>> http://www.neato.com/neato_prodtest_...DE62E847BEDNBC

> No. Drop dead.

Thank you .

(OT) covers programme Spadger MCSE 5 05-31-2005 08:25 AM
cd covers john brown Computer Support 0 12-11-2003 05:07 AM
CD covers John Davis Computer Support 5 12-03-2003 05:09 AM
Best ASP .NET book? Is there one that covers all subjects? James ASP .Net 1 08-04-2003 05:42 PM
Where Do I Find Original CD Image Covers For My Burned CD's Mark Wenholz Computer Support 11 07-21-2003 01:30 PM

Advertisments