Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA Track Question

MCSA Track Question

SCOTTYCAMERON

OK.. SO I was under the impression that I had to pass 3 core exams, 70-270,
70-290 and 70-291. Then I have to take an elective exam. Now... I thought
that I could either take an A+ or Network+ as an elective, however, when I
looked at Microsoft's website for requirements, I didn't see it listed. Can
someone clarify that for me?

Thanks!!

-T

CBIC

SCOTTYCAMERON wrote:
> OK.. SO I was under the impression that I had to pass 3 core exams,
> 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291. Then I have to take an elective exam.
> Now... I thought that I could either take an A+ or Network+ as an
> elective, however, when I looked at Microsoft's website for
> requirements, I didn't see it listed. Can someone clarify that for me?
>
> Thanks!!
>

> -T

You have to have both A+ AND Net + if you want to use them as the elective
for MCSA
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

SCOTTYCAMERON

Oh.. That changes things up a little bit..
Thanks

"CBIC" wrote:

> SCOTTYCAMERON wrote:
> > OK.. SO I was under the impression that I had to pass 3 core exams,
> > 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291. Then I have to take an elective exam.
> > Now... I thought that I could either take an A+ or Network+ as an
> > elective, however, when I looked at Microsoft's website for
> > requirements, I didn't see it listed. Can someone clarify that for me?
> >
> > Thanks!!
> >

> > -T

> You have to have both A+ AND Net + if you want to use them as the elective
> for MCSA
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
> Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

The Rev [MCT]

You can also choose the Security+ as your elective. This is also an elective
for the MCSA/MCSE: Security designator.

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..
"SCOTTYCAMERON" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh.. That changes things up a little bit..
> Thanks
>
> "CBIC" wrote:
>
>> SCOTTYCAMERON wrote:
>> > OK.. SO I was under the impression that I had to pass 3 core exams,
>> > 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291. Then I have to take an elective exam.
>> > Now... I thought that I could either take an A+ or Network+ as an
>> > elective, however, when I looked at Microsoft's website for
>> > requirements, I didn't see it listed. Can someone clarify that for me?
>> >
>> > Thanks!!
>> >

>> > -T

>> You have to have both A+ AND Net + if you want to use them as the
>> elective
>> for MCSA
>> --
>> aka
>> Doom MCNGP #38
>> www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
>> Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
MCSA not on same track as MCSA-Exchange? James B Microsoft Certification 5 07-25-2007 09:16 AM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
Question - Current MCSA/E Track Brian MCSA 4 03-04-2005 08:02 PM
MCSA Track Question Andy MCSA 4 01-30-2005 08:07 PM

Advertisments