Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators

MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators

IT2005

I am about to do exams for to get the MCSA and I would like to know what are
the passing score for these exams? I am going to take the 70-290, 70-291 and
70-270.
Also what is the ExamSimulators.com like as they talk about Microsoft dirty
tricks telling me not to fall into the same trap?

Emanuel Ceciu [MCT]

Hello,

Passing score on all MS Exams is 700.

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT

"IT2005" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am about to do exams for to get the MCSA and I would like to know what
>are
> the passing score for these exams? I am going to take the 70-290, 70-291
> and
> 70-270.
> Also what is the ExamSimulators.com like as they talk about Microsoft
> dirty
> tricks telling me not to fall into the same trap?

T-Bone

"IT2005" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am about to do exams for to get the MCSA and I would like to know what

are
> the passing score for these exams?

You can find that information on the MS site.

> Also what is the ExamSimulators.com like as they talk about Microsoft

dirty
> tricks telling me not to fall into the same trap?

Can't speak for their test content, however for a business trying to sell a
product, I don't like their approach. In any case, practice exams are not an
alternative to studying and working with the actual product. Rather they are
a measurement tool to help you find your areas of weakness.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

IT2005

What is the total score?

"Emanuel Ceciu [MCT]" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Passing score on all MS Exams is 700.
>
> --
> Emanuel Ceciu
> MCSE, MCT
>

> "IT2005" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I am about to do exams for to get the MCSA and I would like to know what
> >are
> > the passing score for these exams? I am going to take the 70-290, 70-291
> > and
> > 70-270.
> > Also what is the ExamSimulators.com like as they talk about Microsoft
> > dirty
> > tricks telling me not to fall into the same trap?

T-Bone

"IT2005" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> What is the total score?

The number of questions and total score varies based on the questions you
get on the exam, you just need 700 to pass.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Shawn Dafoe

Who cares what the total score is!!! You need a 700 to pass - period.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "IT2005" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> What is the total score?

> The number of questions and total score varies based on the questions you
> get on the exam, you just need 700 to pass.
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

T-Bone

"Shawn Dafoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Who cares what the total score is!!! You need a 700 to pass - period.

Yes, I believe that's what I said. However sometimes its better to explain
the answer than just state the answer.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL