Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Hi Quick Question

Hi Quick Question

SCOTTYCAMERON

Hi..
I have a question. I have been reading this and apparently everyone is
against testking.. it seems. I was just wondering, what IS testking? I don't
plan on using it but was wondering why it gets a bad wrap... isn't it similar
to transcender but yet transcender is favored..Thanks for filling me in..

I find this forum very useful...

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
SCOTTYCAMERON <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Hi..
> I have a question. I have been reading this and apparently everyone is
> against testking.. it seems. I was just wondering, what IS testking?
> I don't plan on using it but was wondering why it gets a bad wrap...
> isn't it similar to transcender but yet transcender is
> favored..Thanks for filling me in..
>
> I find this forum very useful...

Testkings and other "braindumps" are nothing more than exact exam questions
compiled by cheaters who take the exams and copy down the questions.
Frequently, they're misleading, outdated, or flat-out wrong. It's a good
decision to stay away from them.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

SCOTTYCAMERON

Oh.. SO its considered a braindump. Interesting.. I didn't know..

Thanks for clearing that up.. !

-T

"Briscobar" wrote:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> SCOTTYCAMERON <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> > Hi..
> > I have a question. I have been reading this and apparently everyone is
> > against testking.. it seems. I was just wondering, what IS testking?
> > I don't plan on using it but was wondering why it gets a bad wrap...
> > isn't it similar to transcender but yet transcender is
> > favored..Thanks for filling me in..
> >
> > I find this forum very useful...

> Testkings and other "braindumps" are nothing more than exact exam questions
> compiled by cheaters who take the exams and copy down the questions.
> Frequently, they're misleading, outdated, or flat-out wrong. It's a good
> decision to stay away from them.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
>
> Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

SmAfDiBoY

Use testking......get a job......Phuq up someones network, AD,
whateva.......get blacklisted.

OR

Read, Play with the stuff, experiment, read some more. Take some legimate
practice tests (Measure-Up) , Repeat till you have and actual knowledge
of what you are doing.

now .....get the job.........dont Phuq up someones network.......get a
raise....make lots of money....become a respected member of the IT
community.

Choice is yours

Good Day Gentlemen

"SCOTTYCAMERON" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh.. SO its considered a braindump. Interesting.. I didn't know..
>
> Thanks for clearing that up.. !
>
> -T
>
> "Briscobar" wrote:
>
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>> SCOTTYCAMERON <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>> > Hi..
>> > I have a question. I have been reading this and apparently everyone is
>> > against testking.. it seems. I was just wondering, what IS testking?
>> > I don't plan on using it but was wondering why it gets a bad wrap...
>> > isn't it similar to transcender but yet transcender is
>> > favored..Thanks for filling me in..
>> >
>> > I find this forum very useful...

>> Testkings and other "braindumps" are nothing more than exact exam
>> questions
>> compiled by cheaters who take the exams and copy down the questions.
>> Frequently, they're misleading, outdated, or flat-out wrong. It's a good
>> decision to stay away from them.
>>
>> --
>>
>> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>>
>> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
>>
>> Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

Quick question, hopefully quick answer. ~misfit~ NZ Computing 114 01-06-2005 01:36 PM
Quick Question Quick Answer JKop C++ 11 05-24-2004 09:46 PM
Quick Restore for a Compaq not so quick! Croos Bustamunky Computer Support 2 05-15-2004 04:17 AM
PanasonicBQ390 "quick" charger - How quick? Ol' Bab Digital Photography 1 01-17-2004 06:54 AM

Advertisments