Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Using dsadd

Using dsadd

Anfeargneas

I would like to know if any of you have used dsadd in a work environment? To
create a user account using dsadd looks long winded and too easy to make a
mistake. Is the gui of AD U&C not easier?

JenH

The command line AD tools are mostly called from scripts created to automate
large AD changes. Or if you happen to only have command line access to the
AD box.

The GUI is much easier if you are only making a few modifications.

Jen

dsadd command Daniele MCSD 0 05-10-2005 10:58 AM
Error page using the Application_Error void dosnt work when using DIV for a please wait message s_erez@hotmail.com ASP .Net 2 12-24-2004 12:11 PM
Using GetOleDbSchemaTable to get SQL Server Field Description - using pete ASP .Net 1 08-29-2003 10:50 AM
Re: MVP? Index error on nested element using System.xml but NOT using msxml??? William F. Robertson, Jr. ASP .Net 1 06-25-2003 08:08 PM

Advertisments