Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Stop Talking About Test King

Re: Stop Talking About Test King

CBIC

someguy wrote:
> To all resident MCNGP. Get off your arrogant high horse and stop
> talking about TestKing! Not because I endorse it. Because every
> time you mention how sh1tty it is they actually endorse the
> material's quality. You dipsh1ts probably dont realize this but
> every time you blast someone for being a cheater, some newbie to this
> newsgroup reads it saying "wow that must be good sh1t if there
> talking about it that much!"
> Do us all a favor and shut the hell up! Unless of course you are
> provding useful information.
>
> Someguy

*edited for benefit of those using MS news server*

If you are not with us in the battle against dumpers you are against us.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

The Rev [MCT]

And you don't want to be against us. Mwahahahahaha

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> someguy wrote:
>> To all resident MCNGP. Get off your arrogant high horse and stop
>> talking about TestKing! Not because I endorse it. Because every
>> time you mention how sh1tty it is they actually endorse the
>> material's quality. You dipsh1ts probably dont realize this but
>> every time you blast someone for being a cheater, some newbie to this
>> newsgroup reads it saying "wow that must be good sh1t if there
>> talking about it that much!"
>> Do us all a favor and shut the hell up! Unless of course you are
>> provding useful information.
>>
>> Someguy

> *edited for benefit of those using MS news server*
>
> If you are not with us in the battle against dumpers you are against us.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
> Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

Zworkin

TestKing TESTKing TESTKING....

Start a thread talking about TestKing yourself aren't you?...

I say let em cheat, the A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. They keep me employed. I've
gone in many a time to fix some dumping "A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R" MCSE's idea of a
solution or fix.

I've even fired a few(2) that made it through the hiring process.

-z

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> someguy wrote:
> > To all resident MCNGP. Get off your arrogant high horse and stop
> > talking about TestKing! Not because I endorse it. Because every
> > time you mention how sh1tty it is they actually endorse the
> > material's quality. You dipsh1ts probably dont realize this but
> > every time you blast someone for being a cheater, some newbie to this
> > newsgroup reads it saying "wow that must be good sh1t if there
> > talking about it that much!"
> > Do us all a favor and shut the hell up! Unless of course you are
> > provding useful information.
> >
> > Someguy

> *edited for benefit of those using MS news server*
>
> If you are not with us in the battle against dumpers you are against us.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
> Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

Jobe Gates

Hey what is a MCNGP?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> someguy wrote:
>> To all resident MCNGP. Get off your arrogant high horse and stop
>> talking about TestKing! Not because I endorse it. Because every
>> time you mention how sh1tty it is they actually endorse the
>> material's quality. You dipsh1ts probably dont realize this but
>> every time you blast someone for being a cheater, some newbie to this
>> newsgroup reads it saying "wow that must be good sh1t if there
>> talking about it that much!"
>> Do us all a favor and shut the hell up! Unless of course you are
>> provding useful information.
>>
>> Someguy

> *edited for benefit of those using MS news server*
>
> If you are not with us in the battle against dumpers you are against us.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
> Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

Zworkin

No

news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Zworkin wrote:
> > TestKing TESTKing TESTKING....
> >
> > Start a thread talking about TestKing yourself aren't you?...
> >
> > I say let em cheat, the A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. They keep me employed.
> > I've gone in many a time to fix some dumping "A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R"
> > MCSE's idea of a solution or fix.
> >
> > I've even fired a few(2) that made it through the hiring process.

> Ben, is that you?

The Rev [MCT]

Yeah a little too inside

--