Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Publish a web page in windows xp

Publish a web page in windows xp

Luis Fernando Ayala

Hi.
if someone know how to publish a web page with IIS.5.0 (winxp),
please.please letme know.
i'm looking for some microsoft document... or some doc that can explain how
to publish a web page in my windows xp computer, to all my intranet users.

Thanks.

blastingfonda

Luis Fernando Ayala wrote:
> Hi.
> if someone know how to publish a web page with IIS.5.0 (winxp),
> please.please letme know.
> i'm looking for some microsoft document... or some doc that can

explain how
> to publish a web page in my windows xp computer, to all my intranet

users.

> Thanks.

http://www.techexams.net/technotes/xp/iis.shtml

As it says, if you're using XP's IIS, you're limited to one site (the
Default Web Site) and 10 concurrent connections. How many intranet
users are we talking? Because if it's over 50, I'd say you could easily
surpass 10 simultaneous users.

wongcna

Agree...

A Windows XP workstation can be serve as a File, Print, IIS server but with
10 concurrent user limitation.

IIS5 on Windows XP will allow you create a single web site, FTP server and
limit to 10 connection....

hope it can help.....

@__@!

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...