Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Scientific calculator

Scientific calculator

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, James expostulated for all the world to
hear;

> LOL, americans are so stupid. At least they have a good entertainment
> value.

Yes, the whole world hates Americans, but can't wait to become one. Good
luck with immigration, James.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Ronathospice

or ACAdemic

"catwalker63" wrote:

> Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > LnkWizard wrote:
> >> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:Xns964755A1EE5E4plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...

> >> That is moran not moron, don't you know how to spell?

> > It's all acedemic.

> More like epidemic.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP, MCSA
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> faq.mcngp.com
> "If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
> deteriorate the cat." Mark Twain

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Frisbee« <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Ronathospice wrote:
>> or ACAdemic

> To quote http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm
>
> Acedemic: One of a triumvurate of oft-used, purposefully misspelled
> words, along with "dumn" and "idot." Often used as bait in
> cross-posted threads.

That's great.

The "Spurrier Blows Goats" picture is priceless.

--

KB - MCNGP "Spurrier Bleaux Geauxts~!!1! thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

If you don't like techgeekpro, visit www.mcngp.com and hold down your
F5 key.