Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: 70-270 - MeasureUp Versus Actual Exam

Re: 70-270 - MeasureUp Versus Actual Exam

Loopback

The real question is how much XP Pro hands on experience do you have, if you
take the time to practice with the product, you should be able to answer
most of the questions.
The XP Pro exam is perhaps the easiest one you'll ever take in the MS track.

Good luck,

loopback
MCSA, Network+, A+

"Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:4269ba0f$1_1@127.0.0.1...
>I have been studying intensely over the last several weeks, along with
>taken
> practice exams purchased from MeasureUp. I am progressively getting
> better,
> but at times some of the questions I encounter are extremely difficult,
> and
> I end up failing a particular exam session (I usually take 10-15 questions
> per test). Are the MeasureUp tests more difficult than the actual exam
> questions, the same, or less.

> http://www.usenet.com

blastingfonda

Anonymous wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback. You are correct about the actual hands on
> experience aspect. My experience is deep in select areas of XP Pro,

and
> MeasureUp is definitely finding my weak areas.

It's been my experience that the MeasureUp tests are either at the same
level of diffulty or easier than the MCP exams - never more difficult.
I would make sure you mastered the questions or more importantly the
concepts behind them - getting a bunch wrong can't be a good sign, even
for a seasoned IT pro. Take a good look at why you are choosing wrong
answers and what the correct ones are and carefully review what you're
lacking.

The 70-270 is possibly the easiest MCP tests but it's still pretty
in-depth --I know I wouldn't have passed it if I hadn't done some heavy
review of stuff like RIS installs and RIPrep.