Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Clarifying my earlier post about SIMULATION questions

Clarifying my earlier post about SIMULATION questions

Kurt Hudson

I want to be clear that even though I am complaining about
the simulation exams in my earlier postings, I STILL think
Microsoft has THE BEST testing team (people) and strategy
(plan) I have seen. I REALLY like the hands-on testing
idea as well.

I am only saying that the implementation is flawed and
needs to be fixed ASAP.

The questions aren't the problem, it is the fact that the
interface DOES NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO COMPLETE THE ACTIVITIES
THEY ARE REQUESTED PERFORM. I think candidates are missing
questions because they CANNOT complete tasks, even when
they know exactly how to perform the task. The necessary
buttons and interfaces are not working on the exam! I have
specific examples to share with Microsoft Testing team
officials.