Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Thomson NETg

Thomson NETg

joseph

Hello to all-
I was wondering if anyone studied using the Thomson NETg
method and if so, is it legit and worth the investment?
How are the hands on labs? any input would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks, Joseph.

Matthew Bennett

Hi Joseph.

Well I had little choice! I'm studying through a company called Computeach.
Their method is to do the Netg stuff to death, then take a mock exam made up
from Transcender questions. You are then given the Transcender disk for the
module and called in-centre for final teaching before taking the exam. I'm n
ot convinced this is the best method.

My concern with the Netg is that on simulation questions, if you don't click
in the right place (exactly where you should) then it won't register the
result. The Netg stuff is also highly procedural and methodical, and is very
dry.

When I came to do my 290 exam I found that the questions were more pragmatic.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Matthew Bennett