Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA Books

MCSA Books

Kurt Hudson

I know a good book that is not necessarily certification
based. The Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Inside Out by
William R. Stantek. As a matter of fact, I really like the
XP Inside and Out as well as the Outlook Inside and Out. I
am truly amazed because I usually don't like technical
books because I find so many flaws. Anyways, I looked at
several Windows Server 2003 books tonight and I think that
Inside and Out book is by far the best. It doesn't claim
to be a study guide, but it sure covers a lot of the
information that you will find in the objectives. Plus, it
would be useful after the exam. I think that and a good
practice engine like Self Test Software would be excellent
preparation material. By the way, I am in now way
affiliated with any of the resources I just recommended.

Kurt Hudson
MCSE (3.51, 4.0, 2000, 2003, Security)
MCSA (2000, 2003, Messaging, Security)
CompTIA (A+, Network+, iNet+, Security+)

MCSA 2000 -> MCSA 2003 -?-> MCSE 2003 John Miller Microsoft Certification 3 01-15-2007 07:11 PM
mcsa(e) win 2000 AFTER mcsa(e) 2003? tomek MCSE 10 09-09-2005 08:38 PM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
MCSE (No MCSA) - Windows 2000 does passing 70-292 give you MCSA inWindows 2003? Kent A MCSE 3 01-19-2004 07:37 AM

Advertisments