Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Does the order matters?

Does the order matters?

SonicSoft

Hello,

I want to start my quest to become a MCSA... but I'd like to know if
the order I take the test is important in order to get the ultimate
certification. This is because I feel prepared to take the elective
first on SQL Server 2000, but I don't know if this could affect my
objective. Do you have to start for the core test or is it ok to take
first the elective, as I'm willing?

Thanks!

Ed.

Ivan

You can do It anyway you want. Because I had no certification at all I
took in the following order.

70-270 XP
70-291 Win 2003 Server
70-293 Win 2003 Server Networking
70-284 Exchange (elective)

But you can start with the elective exam as you want.