Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > IT CertifiecationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS

IT CertifiecationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS

GeT CerTiFieD

Hi there...

Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer services regarding
Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
MacroMedia, CheckPoint, and many other Certification.

Abt its details..We have our own Testing Centers....U just have to send
us ur detials..that is ur name, address, phone ..etc.and we will
register the exam for U inthe Testing Center....and finish the exam and
pass it and U will get the Certification....

So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:

This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
microsoft certifications.No need of cbt, exam guides and transcenders
anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft Certifications with money
back guarantee, Now you don't have to give papers by yourself
anymore.we will clear your online papers ourself you only have to
provide us your name, address (for certification kit), tel no, mcp id
(if any), than in a week u will see your exam result on microsoft's
website.i.e www.microsoft.com/mcp. You could also verify your result
on VUE website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
cleared..

For Each paper of Microsoft (MCSE2000, MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD.NET,) we
are charging USD 250$ only, We are offering special discount for those
who are interested in giving full track..

We are also offering other certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
(Written & LaB) on low prices.. All queries are kept in secret. Sucess
is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.

Now u may be thinking that what happened if u fail u have to do nothing
we will bear the exam cost & give u the score sheet . You may be
thinking about our geniunity that your score sheet will be real and
your exam is conducted actually.

So no problem...as u know that Sylvan Prometric & PearsonVUE have their
own Secure sites & every marksheet contains a Registration & Validation
no. using that u can authenticate yourself on these Secure sites. There
u will find ur name & exam details u have given. If u have provided a
real email address then u will be notified by PearsonVUE or Sylvan or
the company whose exam u have given( like Microsoft , Cisco ).

Abt the Location of Testing Center...I think...dat is not dat
important...Ur exam can be done in any part of the world....no matter
whereever u r in the world.....

This is the Plus point anyone have.....to get Certified from
us......dat.....it is not atall written the Certificate of any
Certification...from where the exam is done..and no one can heck..from
where the exam is done..so u dont have to worry abt dat....

Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people
who get certified by us and are working on key post in the market
leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call
or chat with us..We will please to help you..

Thanx & Bye

catwalker63

<crap flushed>

Go away A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
deteriorate the cat. Mark Twain

Iviron

Hope you will be doing fine? (Where did you learn English, Bruce Lee movies?)

The problem with the Internet and discussion forums is that they give any
idiot an opportunity to post.

Get a real job.

Iviron

"GeT CerTiFieD" wrote:

> [...]
> real email address then u will be notified by PearsonVUE or Sylvan or
> the company whose exam u have given( like Microsoft , Cisco ).
>
> Abt the Location of Testing Center...I think...dat is not dat
> important...Ur exam can be done in any part of the world....no matter
> whereever u r in the world.....
>
> This is the Plus point anyone have.....to get Certified from
> us......dat.....it is not atall written the Certificate of any
> Certification...from where the exam is done..and no one can heck..from
> where the exam is done..so u dont have to worry abt dat....
>
> Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people
> who get certified by us and are working on key post in the market
> leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call
> or chat with us..We will please to help you..

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?SXZpcm9u?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
ceaslessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hope you will be doing fine? (Where did you learn English, Bruce Lee
> movies?)
>
> The problem with the Internet and discussion forums is that they give
> any idiot an opportunity to post.
>
> Get a real job.

This isn't actual person. It is an offshore company selling cheats.
A.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.s don't need to know English.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet