Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > I'm now a MCSA Win2k3 Server

I'm now a MCSA Win2k3 Server

blastingfonda

....as of March 31, 2005.

Does this mean I can belittle you all?

Jon

What!!! You are a SERVER now???

"blastingfonda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> ...as of March 31, 2005.
>
> Does this mean I can belittle you all?

blastingfonda

No... that's the little tag-on at the end of the cert that
differentiates it from the lowly peon Windows 2000 Server MCSAs...

Chris M wrote:
> "blastingfonda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > ...as of March 31, 2005.
> >
> > Does this mean I can belittle you all?

> *shakes fist* I'll catch you up, just you wait...
>
> Once again, well done!

Heheh thanks... the initiation ceremony was a little weird though. Lots
of black robes, paddles and some sheep.

fmsmcse

What exam(s) have you passed. The core or 292?

Congratulations.

"blastingfonda" wrote:

> ....as of March 31, 2005.
>
> Does this mean I can belittle you all?

catwalker63

"blastingfonda" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

“If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

blastingfonda

70-290, 70-291, 70-270, 70-228.

This is my first attempt getting any sort of cert whatsoever. For years
as a sys admin, I scoffed at the very notion that a piece of paper was
a better representation than experience + skills. In today's climate,
unfortunately, you need experience + skills + paper to even have a
fighting chance.

fmsmcse wrote:
> What exam(s) have you passed. The core or 292?

fmsmcse

Sure thing, hands-on is everything.

Paper is great to get a job, it's when you face shits during the day is when
you are gonna show who you are.

I don't care if you brain dumped, so what? What do I have to do with your
life?? But fools insist on bothering people overhere.....

Congratulations again.

fmsmcse wrote:
> Sure thing, hands-on is everything.
>
> Paper is great to get a job, it's when you face shits during the day

is when
> you are gonna show who you are.
>
> I don't care if you brain dumped, so what? What do I have to do with

your
> life?? But fools insist on bothering people overhere.....

Braindumping lowers the value of the piece of paper, though. Imagine if
leaves were currency instead of printed paper. Dollars would be
worthless, as you could just as easily pluck a leaf off a tree as
obtain a printed dollar.

The same is true with braindumping.

fmsmcse

do you think that using test king, transcender or another simulator is
cheatting?

if so, everyone might be braindumping, these apps sell a lot and i think
they have an agreement with ms.