Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Performance Based Testing

Performance Based Testing

James

Does anyone know what the schedule for the release of the performance based
testing is.
I find this on MS site:

Simulations will launch in many other exams throughout 2005. Look for a
release schedule on the Microsoft Certification Web page in March.

I can't find the schedule anywhere, can someone send me a link?

Thanks

JenH

I'm interested as well - took 290 Monday got a 925. There were only 1 or 2
performance type questions. One was a pick a service and the other was pick
a file folder. Real simple.

Jen

James

yes, those are not the new performance based questions
Those have been around for sometime. The performance based questions will
be a simulation of windows pretty much
"JenH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm interested as well - took 290 Monday got a 925. There were only 1 or
> 2
> performance type questions. One was a pick a service and the other was
> pick
> a file folder. Real simple.
>
> Jen

starting 03-31-05 for 70-290 and 70-291.

there is no schedule posted or practice questions. if
you know an MCT, ask them, they can show you a demo of
what the questions will look like.

James

Yes I found the demo for download on MS site, but no release schedule for
the exams...
other then the 31 for 290/291
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:068201c53555$179a7d20$(E-Mail Removed)...

> [...]

Michel

They will kick off tomorrow for 290 and 291. (3/31)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know what the schedule for the release of the performance
> based testing is.
> I find this on MS site:
>
> Simulations will launch in many other exams throughout 2005. Look for a
> release schedule on the Microsoft Certification Web page in March.
>
> I can't find the schedule anywhere, can someone send me a link?
>
> Thanks

Dan

Australia, they are already in....I had a few today in my
exam, 3 of the...nice to have...i wish all the questions
were simulation.

JenH

Crap, I was going to take 291 in a week or so. Well, at least I can use the
"Do over" voucher and see how it goes....

"Michel" wrote:

> They will kick off tomorrow for 290 and 291. (3/31)
>
> "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone know what the schedule for the release of the performance
> > based testing is.
> > I find this on MS site:
> >
> > Simulations will launch in many other exams throughout 2005. Look for a
> > release schedule on the Microsoft Certification Web page in March.
> >
> > I can't find the schedule anywhere, can someone send me a link?
> >
> > Thanks

Amy Rusko [MSFT]

Please review the FAQ section at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/. The exam might not
be available at all testing centers in all regions.

"JenH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Crap, I was going to take 291 in a week or so. Well, at least I can use

the
> "Do over" voucher and see how it goes....
>

> "Michel" wrote:
>
> > They will kick off tomorrow for 290 and 291. (3/31)
> >
> > "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Does anyone know what the schedule for the release of the performance
> > > based testing is.
> > > I find this on MS site:
> > >
> > > Simulations will launch in many other exams throughout 2005. Look for

> > > release schedule on the Microsoft Certification Web page in March.
> > >
> > > I can't find the schedule anywhere, can someone send me a link?
> > >
> > > Thanks

testing testing neville Computer Support 2 05-27-2005 09:57 AM
Performance Based Testing James MCSE 5 04-04-2005 10:34 PM
testing testing 123 daniel edwards Computer Support 4 05-20-2004 10:36 PM
testing--news2004--testing Boomer Computer Support 3 09-24-2003 06:54 PM

Advertisments