Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > any news about Simulations Technology in Exams ??!

any news about Simulations Technology in Exams ??!

Mustafa Fat'he Helal

Hi guys,
i wanna take exam 291, But i wanna to know about
Simulations Technology in Exams and how its work.
I didnt c any thing on Microsoft web site talk about it
again, if any one know any news Pllzzzzzzzzzz tell me..

Thanx all

The simulations questions are to test your skills
performing certain tasks. you will have to prove you can
do it. in the question they tell you what they want you
to do...there are no hidden meanings...they tell you
straight up. if you arent taking your test today, you
are out of luck in not seeing these for the 291 exam.
Microsoft will role out with performace based simulation
question 03-31-05.

good luck