Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > # of ? and Time Frame

# of ? and Time Frame

Snowy

70-290, how many questions come up and what is the time?
Thanks

message
>news:12fa01c5307d$8e616540$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> 70-290, how many questions come up and what is the time?
>> Thanks

>-1 at the time.
>-8:59 am, local time
>

>.

You are in a good mood today huh!

Let me be clear...
I am asking # of ?s that are in 70-290 exam and allocated
time for the exam...

T-Bone

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Let me be clear...
> I am asking # of ?s that are in 70-290 exam and allocated
> time for the exam...

If you don't know how to find that on your own, you are not ready to take
the exam yet so don't worry about it.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Really, thanks for the advise wise guy

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Really, thanks for the advise wise guy

Sadly, he is right, however.

He's a wise-a$$ too, but he's still right.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

So, people who don't know how many ?s come in the exam,
should not take the exam, huh.

Nice analogy...

No. People that can't be bothered, or don't know how to find the answer to
that kind of a question. Nothing wrong with not knowing something regarding
certification. MCSE does *not* stand for "Must Consult Someone Else".

And he didn't say you should not take the exam. He said you weren't ready,
and I concurred. The fact that you derived your "analogy" from that seem to
indicate a reading comprehension problem as well.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

I truly looked at MS site but couldn't see it there. My
book doesn't indicate anything either. All I know is 2 min
is given to each ? in the prep test. And the actual time
frame for the exam is 2h45min. But no clear answer for the
# of ?s.

So posting a question here/there is another way of finding
things in the internet. Main purpose of the forums is
sharing the knowledge. If you don't feel sharing your
knowledge or your knowledge is so precious that can't be
shared then don't respond.
Correlating the ability of finding something to being ready
for a particular exam is plain wrong. I can decide whether
I am ready or not. This is not someone else's business.
This is very simple...And classifying anyone who asks a
simple question as someone consulting you is plain arrogant.

Unixman

He/She is trying to find that on his/her own. You are not
ASKED to *find* the answer for him/her.