Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Preparing for 70-290

Preparing for 70-290

Francesco

Hi all,
as I'm studying for the 70-290 exam, I would like to know if some of you has
any advice to give regarding the topics covered by the exam (I'm a bit
concerned about WMI command-line in particular)

Any suggestion are appreciated.

Francesco

Mike Schmidt

When I took my 70-290 test last December, there was no WMI questions on it.

It did however, deal a lot with Share/NTFS permissions, Backup/Restore and
Automated System Recovery questions.

Make sure you practice on a test server a lot, I found that helped me out a
lot. Passed on my first try.

"Francesco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uzm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> as I'm studying for the 70-290 exam, I would like to know if some of you

has
> any advice to give regarding the topics covered by the exam (I'm a bit
> concerned about WMI command-line in particular)
>
> Any suggestion are appreciated.
>
> Francesco

nguyenpv

Not so much on WMI, but does have GPO, Righs, Permissions, IIS, SUS
Francesco wrote:
> Hi all,
> as I'm studying for the 70-290 exam, I would like to know if some of

you has
> any advice to give regarding the topics covered by the exam (I'm a

bit
> concerned about WMI command-line in particular)
>
> Any suggestion are appreciated.
>
> Francesco

S Kaliyan

hi Francesco

do u have dump for 70-290 with , can you mail to me. i
want to take the exam please help me.

S Kaliyan

catwalker63

"S Kaliyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:0b7701c5345d$590e00e0$(E-Mail Removed):

> hi Francesco
>
> do u have dump for 70-290 with , can you mail to me. i
> want to take the exam please help me.
>
> S Kaliyan
> (E-Mail Removed)

Go away a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r!!!! The only dumps here get flushed!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

“If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

FYI-Geek101

I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
training.
Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
Technologies at
NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
http://www.ebay.com.

An excellent compliment to your training is to
use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
and its always free.

VERY IMPORTANT:
Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
support for skills assessments at
http://disnetinc.com/

FYI-Geek101