Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-216

70-216

Siobhan

I am starting to study for the 70-216 exam. I struggle
with the section on subnetting IP addresses. Has anyone
got any ideas where i can find any other reference
material that makes it easier to understand??

nguyenpv

Dear,

Here's a link. Hope this help....http://www.learntosubnet.com/

MCP