Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Are Trainsignal CD GOOD prep material?

Are Trainsignal CD GOOD prep material?

Nasir Goda

I just would like to ask if anyone try the TRAINSIGANL megalab CD's?

Are they good to learn and prepare for the MCSA exams.

Regards
Nasir Goda

Nasir Goda

"Nasir Goda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Omdt%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just would like to ask if anyone try the TRAINSIGANL megalab CD's?
>
> Are they good to learn and prepare for the MCSA exams.
>
> Regards
> Nasir Goda

Rsmejkal@gmail.com

Like any good study guide to take any of the microsoft cert exams. The
trainsignal material is best if not used alone. It is a good visual
product that goes over alot off the much needed information, but does
not point out what is good to keep in mind while going for the certs.
All in all a fine product but don't rely on it by it's self to get you
through. I highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on a
small test network with the necessary OS's.