Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-216

70-216

Anfeargneas

Just about to start on 07-216. I've been told that this is the hardest course
and exam? Anyone got any comments on this.

catwalker63

"=?Utf-8?B?QW5mZWFyZ25lYXM=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)>
prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Just about to start on 07-216. I've been told that this is the hardest
> course and exam? Anyone got any comments on this.

You've been told right. It's the hardest of the core but I passed so you
can too. Good luck!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

Anfeargneas

Groan!!!!!