Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Strong Naming

Strong Naming

Hi,

I have an ASP.NET app.

I wrote some assemblies in VB.NET which my ASP app calls.

I want to Strong Name these assemblies.

Anyone know any good sites that goes throughhow to do this
step by step?

Thanks,

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Sure, here's a useful link straight from the horse's mouth:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...strongname.asp

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:020001c3a3bb$f526d300$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have an ASP.NET app.
>
> I wrote some assemblies in VB.NET which my ASP app calls.
>
> I want to Strong Name these assemblies.
>
> Anyone know any good sites that goes throughhow to do this
> step by step?
>
> Thanks,

Chris Jackson

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...strongname.asp

--
Chris Jackson
Software Engineer
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP
Windows XP Associate Expert
(Control-G using Outlook Express)
--

"C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:020001c3a3bb$f526d300$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have an ASP.NET app.
>
> I wrote some assemblies in VB.NET which my ASP app calls.
>
> I want to Strong Name these assemblies.
>
> Anyone know any good sites that goes throughhow to do this
> step by step?
>
> Thanks,

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Search for al.exe on your hard drive.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
http://Steve.Orr.net

news:02a501c3a3c0$dbc03140$(E-Mail Removed)...