Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Prometric or Vue on 70-292?

Reply
Thread Tools

Prometric or Vue on 70-292?

 
 
sb
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-23-2005
How many people have failed 70-292 using prometric?
How many have passed?
How many people have failed 70-922 using VUE?
How many have passed?
Do your tests freeze up in prometric?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Do_B_Brief
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-28-2005
So far, I have not seen any success stories about this one yet.

I failed with a score of 650 which seems to be about the norm for everyone.

There some that have very low scores.

Not too sure if they have split the subjects up where you have to pass each
topic to pass the exam, and say get asked 2 questions on one topic, get one
wrong which is 500 then you fail the exam!

Mayve Microsoft woulf like to shed some light on this one?

BTW - Thompson Prometric and my screen locked up twice - all 15" of it!

"sb" wrote:

> How many people have failed 70-292 using prometric?
> How many have passed?
> How many people have failed 70-922 using VUE?
> How many have passed?
> Do your tests freeze up in prometric?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Stephen Beckwith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-25-2005
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:55:09 -0800, "Do_B_Brief"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>BTW - Thompson Prometric and my screen locked up twice - all 15" of it!


Passed mine yesterday, just.

Screen locked up at q34 and again at q37 - at a Prometric centre.

Funny, heh?



Steve
 
Reply With Quote
 
fmsmcse
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-29-2005
Unfortunately I'm another failure example, took it 1st two weeks ago and got
484, took today and got 520..... They ask for things which we will never use,
I mean, there are more important things.

"Do_B_Brief" wrote:

> So far, I have not seen any success stories about this one yet.
>
> I failed with a score of 650 which seems to be about the norm for everyone.
>
> There some that have very low scores.
>
> Not too sure if they have split the subjects up where you have to pass each
> topic to pass the exam, and say get asked 2 questions on one topic, get one
> wrong which is 500 then you fail the exam!
>
> Mayve Microsoft woulf like to shed some light on this one?
>
> BTW - Thompson Prometric and my screen locked up twice - all 15" of it!
>
> "sb" wrote:
>
> > How many people have failed 70-292 using prometric?
> > How many have passed?
> > How many people have failed 70-922 using VUE?
> > How many have passed?
> > Do your tests freeze up in prometric?

 
Reply With Quote
 
fmsmcse
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-29-2005
Unfortunately I'm another failure example, took it 1st two weeks ago and got
484, took today and got 520..... They ask for things which we will never use,
I mean, there are more important things.

"Do_B_Brief" wrote:

> So far, I have not seen any success stories about this one yet.
>
> I failed with a score of 650 which seems to be about the norm for everyone.
>
> There some that have very low scores.
>
> Not too sure if they have split the subjects up where you have to pass each
> topic to pass the exam, and say get asked 2 questions on one topic, get one
> wrong which is 500 then you fail the exam!
>
> Mayve Microsoft woulf like to shed some light on this one?
>
> BTW - Thompson Prometric and my screen locked up twice - all 15" of it!
>
> "sb" wrote:
>
> > How many people have failed 70-292 using prometric?
> > How many have passed?
> > How many people have failed 70-922 using VUE?
> > How many have passed?
> > Do your tests freeze up in prometric?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Vue or Prometric Karkucus Microsoft Certification 0 04-07-2004 01:58 PM
Prometric or Vue? Anyone from Chicago? Ramon MCSD 4 11-04-2003 04:07 AM
Re: prometric or vue? Dieter Microsoft Certification 0 09-22-2003 10:56 AM
Re: prometric or vue? Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 0 09-13-2003 02:51 PM
Pearson VUE vs Prometric Justin Dutoit MCSD 4 08-15-2003 02:47 PM



Advertisments