Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Microsoft 70-292 Book Error

Microsoft 70-292 Book Error

Brantley Richbourg

Am I crazy, or does this not make sense?

On page 20-6 question #2, the answer is D, but this has got to be wrong!

The answer explanation says that basically you should not change the
reversible encryption policy from "enabled" to "disabled" because the
current setting is more restrictive. This is incorrect! According the
definition of reversible encryption in the back on the book, this would be
less secure, and the best answer should be B.

Anybody else with this "Upgrading your cert. to Windows 2003" book from MS
check this out and tell me if I can just missing something or I'm just plain
stupid. Please feel free to email me.

Brantley Richbourg
Access Point, Inc