Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 2 for 1 price on Microsoft's 70-270 test..

2 for 1 price on Microsoft's 70-270 test..

jb

I just saw on Microsoft's site a 2 for 1 deal on the 70-270 test. You
register before May31st and 2 people can take the exam for the price of 1!
Any one want to share this rare deal from Microsoft with me?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcp/

VP

I am interested. I am planning to take 215 sometime
between march and may 05. Does it have to be the same
exam?

Let me know if you're still up for this?

jb

Unfortunately, it has to be the same test.. Guess I'll get the deal and at
least have the option to retest -ugh- for free. Good luck on 215.

"VP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:179e01c51b96$d3d3bac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am interested. I am planning to take 215 sometime
> between march and may 05. Does it have to be the same
> exam?
>
> Let me know if you're still up for this?

stgpatrick

Read the small print carefully, you may not be able to use the voucher for
yourself. That's what I've seen in the past.