Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA self-study

MCSA self-study

catwalker63

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Dang it woman, why did you have to get up so early. I wanted to
> flame this jokers butt. We get so few good ones that come in
> here (Lee), that when an @ss****er like anao offers such fsked
> up advice, I want to flame them so hard there Grandma feels it.

> Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
>
> http://www.mcngp.com
> "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

Sorry. Actually, I hadn't gone to bed yet. I have the graveyard shift.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

Wayne

pooor liddle darling, want your nappy changed and a new dummy to spit? Grow
up son.

--

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

"C.G." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> MCSE 2000 Upgradeing to 2003
>
> I just took an 70-292 for the third time. I wasted $100 for Microsoft's
> WORTHLESS "Upgrading Your Certification to Windows Server 2003", going
> through the entire book and all the labs. I feel like I answered almost
> all
> of the questions correctly. But with the exam, you can't tell. Then I got
> this crap about how "Some questions may not be counted, others are for
> testing/development purposes, blah blah, blah" as a disclaimer before
> taking
> the exam. How the hell do I know what is counted and what is not? This
> doesn't seem ethical here. How do we even know if the exam results are
> processed correctly or ethically if we can't get any feedback on anything?
> 70-292 bites.
>
> My advice is do not use Microsoft's WORTHLESS crap to study for this exam.
> Find something else. Microsoft can make the exam but they sure as hell
> can't
> produce any training material that covers anythging on it. Typical. If
> anyone finds a decent text please post. C.G.
>
> "Lee" wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> I am looking at going for MCSA by using the self-study
>> material (cannot afford a course).
>>
>> I had a few questions...
>>
>> - I do not have access to a WS-2003 machine. Is the 180-day
>> trial version that comes with the self-study kits good for
>> all of the content in the books ?
>>
>> - Does most of the material entail hands-on examples ?
>>
>> - Have many other people taken the self-study route ? If
>> so, what were your experiences ? (how long did it take you
>> , were the books comprehensive and complete , etc) .
>>
>> - I have a computer science degree but have no practical
>> experience yet (but consider myself resourceful and
>> quick-to-learn) . Am I barking up the wrong tree when it
>> comes to getting a foot in the door to this scant(for
>> newcomers) industry by taking MCSA ?
>>
>> If anyone feels like passing on their experience I'd be
>> grateful .
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Lee.

Rowdy Yates

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns95F9A0AFB669Ecatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

the brooklyn bridge is that way ------------->

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Rowdy Yates

"Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> pooor liddle darling, want your nappy changed and a new dummy to spit?
> Grow up son.

hey pops. y'got any 'uv 'em tobacco for the chewin'?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

T-Bone

"anao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Must be a real M$ trainer.....

Nope, just someone who believes that cheating is bad, m'kay?

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Rowdy Yates

"T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:eQZZmaEEFHA.1292
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> "anao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> Must be a real M$ trainer.....

> Nope, just someone who believes that cheating is bad, m'kay?
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

you kidding. cheating is bad? no way?

--