Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > ¿70-210 or 70-270?

¿70-210 or 70-270?

JeRiKo

I just passed the 70-290 exam. And now I'm looking for what client exam
prepare.
I know that one of both are valid, but have heard that the XP Pro it's
harder exam than the 2000 Pro.

Can someone give me his opinion?

Thanks a lot, and sorry about my english.

Alfredo Jiménez Ronssin du Chatelle.
From Spain.

Bobby

Hi JeriKo,

Go for the one that you are more knowledgeable and more comfortable with,
the one that you have more experience working with. If you still can't decide
then go for the newer one which in this case is WinXP.

Congrats on your successful 70-290 and goodluck on your client exam.

Hope this helps.

Bobby