Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-224

70-224

kris Miller

Im trying for the Exchange 2000 cert and have the Sybex
Exchange 2000 book. If I pass it will be my first
Microsoft Certification. I already have my A+ cert. I
have heard this is a good one to get started with.

Does anyone have any tips for the exam?

also i was wondering what the pass mark is.
thanks.

SagaBoi17

700 should be the passing mark i believe.

Was just curious though, for A+ how long did it take you to prepare, & how
did you prepare for it?

"kris Miller" wrote:

> Im trying for the Exchange 2000 cert and have the Sybex
> Exchange 2000 book. If I pass it will be my first
> Microsoft Certification. I already have my A+ cert. I
> have heard this is a good one to get started with.
>
> Does anyone have any tips for the exam?
>
> also i was wondering what the pass mark is.
> thanks.

it took about a month for me to read the book I have.
that was sept 2003. i don't know if they changed the exam
since then.

SagaBoi17

ya I believe they modified it in November 2003