Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Need XP study material for MCSA exam

Need XP study material for MCSA exam

kumar.k

Hello sirs,
Iam going to keep the first step in microsft
certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the
exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam.
Thank you
--kumar.k

James

And how will you be paying for these study materials?

"kumar.k" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:261901c50941$b49e61d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello sirs,
> Iam going to keep the first step in microsft
> certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the
> exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam.
> Thank you
> --kumar.k

T-Bone

"kumar.k" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Iam going to keep the first step in microsft
> certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the
> exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam.

If you can't find what you need on the microsoft web site, just post your
name, address and credit card number here and we'll be glad to send the
information along.

Say hi to Howard for us too.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Ken Briscoe

In news:261901c50941$b49e61d0$(E-Mail Removed),
kumar.k <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Hello sirs,
> Iam going to keep the first step in microsft
> certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the
> exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam.
> Thank you
> --kumar.k

Your movie sucked, and I couldn't sit through the whole thing. But I have to
ask: did you assclowns ever make it to White Castle?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Visiting www.mcngp.com will make you smarter. And sexier.