Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > mcsa

m.a.rashid

ADDRESS spectlaan 359
3136 hh vlaardingen

DATE,29-1-05
TO. MICROSOFT CORPROTION mcp id@ 2408288

SUBJECT:- REQUEST MCSA CERTIFICATE

DEAR SIR/ MADAM

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED
SUCCESFULLY MY
EXAM NUMBERED 070-291 MEAN WHILE I HAVE GOT BEFORE THESE
CERTIFICATES SUCH AS -

1. A+
2. NETWORK +
3. 070-270
4.070-290
5- 070-291
DEAR SIR AND MADAM , AFTER ALL ABOVE MENTIONED EXAMS I
HOPE THAT NOW IHAVE RIGHT TO GET MCSA CERTIFICATE , SO
IF YOU AGREE WITH ME PLEASE SEND ME IN MY ADDRESS

Thank you,

Yours truly,

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

idiot

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
"m.a.rashid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:25d701c5063b$45b95c60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ADDRESS spectlaan 359
> 3136 hh vlaardingen
>

> DATE,29-1-05
> TO. MICROSOFT CORPROTION mcp id@ 2408288
>
> SUBJECT:- REQUEST MCSA CERTIFICATE
>

> DEAR SIR/ MADAM
>

> I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED
> SUCCESFULLY MY
> EXAM NUMBERED 070-291 MEAN WHILE I HAVE GOT BEFORE THESE
> CERTIFICATES SUCH AS -
>
> 1. A+
> 2. NETWORK +
> 3. 070-270
> 4.070-290
> 5- 070-291
> DEAR SIR AND MADAM , AFTER ALL ABOVE MENTIONED EXAMS I
> HOPE THAT NOW IHAVE RIGHT TO GET MCSA CERTIFICATE , SO
> IF YOU AGREE WITH ME PLEASE SEND ME IN MY ADDRESS
>

> Thank you,
>
> Yours truly,

nudge

m.a.rashid wrote:
> ADDRESS spectlaan 359
> 3136 hh vlaardingen
>

> DATE,29-1-05
> TO. MICROSOFT CORPROTION mcp id@ 2408288
>
> SUBJECT:- REQUEST MCSA CERTIFICATE
>

> DEAR SIR/ MADAM
>

> I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED
> SUCCESFULLY MY
> EXAM NUMBERED 070-291 MEAN WHILE I HAVE GOT BEFORE THESE
> CERTIFICATES SUCH AS -
>
> 1. A+
> 2. NETWORK +
> 3. 070-270
> 4.070-290
> 5- 070-291
> DEAR SIR AND MADAM , AFTER ALL ABOVE MENTIONED EXAMS I
> HOPE THAT NOW IHAVE RIGHT TO GET MCSA CERTIFICATE , SO
> IF YOU AGREE WITH ME PLEASE SEND ME IN MY ADDRESS
>

> Thank you,
>
> Yours truly,

Rashid what are you doing sending this into here

and NO you dont deserve the MCSA yet
DEAR SIR / MADAM RASHID YOU HAVE ONE MORE ELECTIVE EXAM TO GO

The A+ and Network+ count as an elective... He/She is an
MCSA now.

inches/second
>..
>"m.a.rashid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

in message
>news:25d701c5063b$45b95c60$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> ADDRESS spectlaan 359
>> 3136 hh vlaardingen
>>

>> DATE,29-1-05
>> TO. MICROSOFT CORPROTION mcp id@ 2408288
>>
>> SUBJECT:- REQUEST MCSA CERTIFICATE
>>

>> DEAR SIR/ MADAM
>>

>> I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED
>> SUCCESFULLY MY
>> EXAM NUMBERED 070-291 MEAN WHILE I HAVE GOT BEFORE THESE
>> CERTIFICATES SUCH AS -
>>
>> 1. A+
>> 2. NETWORK +
>> 3. 070-270
>> 4.070-290
>> 5- 070-291
>> DEAR SIR AND MADAM , AFTER ALL ABOVE MENTIONED EXAMS I
>> HOPE THAT NOW IHAVE RIGHT TO GET MCSA CERTIFICATE , SO
>> IF YOU AGREE WITH ME PLEASE SEND ME IN MY ADDRESS
>>

>> Thank you,
>>
>> Yours truly,
>>

>.

Luis Fernando Ayala

Don't you have something better to do??

"m.a.rashid" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:25d701c5063b$45b95c60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ADDRESS spectlaan 359
> 3136 hh vlaardingen
>

> DATE,29-1-05
> TO. MICROSOFT CORPROTION mcp id@ 2408288
>
> SUBJECT:- REQUEST MCSA CERTIFICATE
>

> DEAR SIR/ MADAM
>

> I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED
> SUCCESFULLY MY
> EXAM NUMBERED 070-291 MEAN WHILE I HAVE GOT BEFORE THESE
> CERTIFICATES SUCH AS -
>
> 1. A+
> 2. NETWORK +
> 3. 070-270
> 4.070-290
> 5- 070-291
> DEAR SIR AND MADAM , AFTER ALL ABOVE MENTIONED EXAMS I
> HOPE THAT NOW IHAVE RIGHT TO GET MCSA CERTIFICATE , SO
> IF YOU AGREE WITH ME PLEASE SEND ME IN MY ADDRESS
>

> Thank you,
>
> Yours truly,

Dear mcp id@ 2408288,

Please post your credit card and bank deatils here so as we can
process your request as quickly as possible.

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:46:49 -0800, "m.a.rashid"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>ADDRESS spectlaan 359
>3136 hh vlaardingen
>

>DATE,29-1-05
>TO. MICROSOFT CORPROTION mcp id@ 2408288
>
>SUBJECT:- REQUEST MCSA CERTIFICATE
>

>DEAR SIR/ MADAM
>

>I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED
>SUCCESFULLY MY
>EXAM NUMBERED 070-291 MEAN WHILE I HAVE GOT BEFORE THESE
>CERTIFICATES SUCH AS -
>
>1. A+
>2. NETWORK +
>3. 070-270
>4.070-290
>5- 070-291
>DEAR SIR AND MADAM , AFTER ALL ABOVE MENTIONED EXAMS I
>HOPE THAT NOW IHAVE RIGHT TO GET MCSA CERTIFICATE , SO
>IF YOU AGREE WITH ME PLEASE SEND ME IN MY ADDRESS
>

>Thank you,
>
>Yours truly,

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Rashid what are you doing sending this into here

troll or tool, take your pick.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3