Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Is 70-210 the easiest exam

Is 70-210 the easiest exam

Patrick Brennan

What is the easiest exam to aquire an MCP

FrisbeeĀ®

Patrick Brennan wrote:
> What is the easiest exam to aquire an MCP

The one for which you know the material best?

What do I win?

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Patrick Brennan <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> What is the easiest exam to aquire an MCP

The easiest exam is the one you score the highest on.

HTH, HAD.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
www.mcngp.com.

microsoft

210 is the easiest, I think 218 is the hardest on MCSA track

"Patrick Brennan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the easiest exam to aquire an MCP

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> 210 is the easiest, I think 218 is the hardest on MCSA track

How odd. I found 218 to be the easiest by far. Mostly a rehash of 210 &
215. I guess if you took 218 first, then the others...

So I guess we're back to "The one you are most prepared for" again, aren't
we?

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Marin Frankovic

218 was the easiest... 216 was the hardest one for me, and later on 214 or
220...

--

Marin Frankovic

news:(E-Mail Removed)...