Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > mcp exam question

mcp exam question

Dennis

I haven't written an mcp test before an am wondering what the length of one
is like the approximate number of question and the amount of time it takes to
write one.
--
Cheers,

Dennis

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

Wow did Bill commend you on your efforts? I know it can be tough to write
and exam.

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
"Dennis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I haven't written an mcp test before an am wondering what the length of

one
> is like the approximate number of question and the amount of time it takes

> write one.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Dennis

Dennis

Didn't answer my question.

"Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)" wrote:

> Wow did Bill commend you on your efforts? I know it can be tough to write
> and exam.
>
> --
> "The Rev"
> Microsoft Certified Trainer
>
> Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches/second
> ..
> "Dennis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I haven't written an mcp test before an am wondering what the length of

> one
> > is like the approximate number of question and the amount of time it takes

> > write one.
> > --
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Dennis

Don't make fun of people even if their english isn't
perfect. It's not everybody's mother language, you know!!

Andy Barkl

"Dennis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I haven't written an mcp test before an am wondering what the length of one
> is like the approximate number of question and the amount of time it takes
> write one.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Dennis

Most MCSE type exams are 90 to 120 minutes with anywhere from 45 to 60
questions,

Dennis

I wasn't making fun of anyone... I was merely stating a fact... I asked a
question, the response gave no answer to the question.

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Don't make fun of people even if their english isn't
> perfect. It's not everybody's mother language, you know!!

Dennis

Thanks.

Appreciate it.

"Andy Barkl" wrote:

> "Dennis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I haven't written an mcp test before an am wondering what the length of one
> > is like the approximate number of question and the amount of time it takes
> > write one.
> > --
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Dennis

> Most MCSE type exams are 90 to 120 minutes with anywhere from 45 to 60
> questions,

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

Can't answer the question. I'm bound by a different set of rules. The number
of questions isn't exactly public record.

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
"Dennis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Didn't answer my question.
>
> "Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)" wrote:
>
> > Wow did Bill commend you on your efforts? I know it can be tough to

write
> > and exam.
> >
> > --
> > "The Rev"
> > Microsoft Certified Trainer
> >
> > Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches/second
> > ..
> > "Dennis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I haven't written an mcp test before an am wondering what the length

of
> > one
> > > is like the approximate number of question and the amount of time it

takes
> > > write one.
> > > --
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Dennis

Luis Fernando Ayala

first.. you should know which topics are considered for the exam, and what's
the important of they.
this is the most important, don't worry about the lenght and how many
question..nobody search a test for the number of question, or for the
lenght.. what's really Care is The Content !!!!!!!.

cheers,
Luis Fernando

"Dennis" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I haven't written an mcp test before an am wondering what the length of one
> is like the approximate number of question and the amount of time it takes
> write one.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Dennis

Dennis

I was simply asking the question so I would know how long to book off for
work. Has nothing to do with the content, just wondering how much time I
will need.