Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MS press Vs Sybex

MS press Vs Sybex

Ozzie

I would like to know if there is much difference between
the Windows XP exam and the Windows 2003 Environment exam.

I am using the MS press to study for the 2003 exam and it
seems to be covering the same topics I covered while
studying for Windows XP.

I used the Sybex book to study for windows XP. I'm not
sure if I use Sybex again for Windows 2003 Environment
that it would cover different topics than MS press.

I want to try and avoid buying books that have the same
information in them.

catwalker63

"Ozzie" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:0c8901c4f8c5$3ae70180$(E-Mail Removed):

> I would like to know if there is much difference between
> the Windows XP exam and the Windows 2003 Environment exam.
>
> I am using the MS press to study for the 2003 exam and it
> seems to be covering the same topics I covered while
> studying for Windows XP.
>
> I used the Sybex book to study for windows XP. I'm not
> sure if I use Sybex again for Windows 2003 Environment
> that it would cover different topics than MS press.
>
> I want to try and avoid buying books that have the same
> information in them.

What part of 2003 is a server operating system and XP is a
workstation/professional operating system do you not understand??

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

Sybex Announces The Launch of Sybex Test Success JKellum A+ Certification 0 09-04-2007 11:00 PM
CCSP : SYBEX or Cisco Press ? Ricky Cisco 0 02-09-2005 01:59 PM
Sybex or MS Press SA UK MCSE 2 12-21-2003 09:47 PM
270 Study Books: Sybex + Exam Cram Vs MS Press ISBN 0735614296 and Readiness Review Book? Max MCSE 1 09-22-2003 01:40 PM
Re: Books for MCSA? Sybex, Microsoft Press, or Mike Meyers? Chris Willoughby MCSA 0 06-30-2003 04:03 PM

Advertisments