Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Looking for a WPA bridge recommendation

Looking for a WPA bridge recommendation

msnews.microsoft.com

I have a Belkin 7231-4 (WPA compatible) wireless router connected to a
cable modem and by a lan connection to my wife's computer. I have a
laptop working via the router with a WPA compatible Netgear WG511 card.
I also have an Athlon x64 computer working with the router via a lan
connection to a Netgear WGE101 wireless bridge(not WPA compatible). All
works fine in WEP.

What I want to do is replace the WGE101 with a WPA device that will
allow my netwotk to go WPA. The solution is clouded by the fact that I
run Windows x64 Pro on the x64 and drivers for USB devices and WIreless
NIC cards are not readily available at the moment.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.