Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > passing score

passing score

pps

hi,

what is the passing score for any of the mcsa exams? can someone help. i
plan using 4 months to complete. is it possible?

thnx
PPS

Emanuel Ceciu

Hello,

You don't know how to you search a newsgroup?
This problem was discussed in last week for at least 5 times.
You must take at least 700 points in order to pass and MS exam.
If you know the material, work a lot with MS products you can take MCSA in 4
months. But for this you must know how to search for your question

Emanuel Ceciu

"pps" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
>
> what is the passing score for any of the mcsa exams? can someone help. i
> plan using 4 months to complete. is it possible?
>
> thnx
> PPS

Frank Askew

All MCSA Exams are 700+ out of 1000.

Frank

catwalker63

Actually, all MS exams require a score of 700 to pass. However, no one
is told what this score is out of and this score is passing regardless of
how many questions you are given to answer. In other words, a score of
700 does not equate to 70% of the total score. Microsoft obsures the
actual percentage of correct answers to pass each exam to protect the
process from those who would just do the minimum. There are people who
have achieved scores of over 1000.

Actual preparation time will depend on the individual. Only you know
what you are capable of and how much you already know.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

XP passing score for certification Training Microsoft Certification 2 05-19-2005 09:40 PM
842-811 Passing score? Nico Cisco 7 02-25-2004 03:23 PM
Approximately needed score (I know MS hides the score...) for passing 70-305??? Daniel Walzenbach MCSD 2 11-09-2003 10:04 PM
Re: Passing score for 70-315, 70-316, 70-320, and 70-300 Exams? Nick Jacobs MCSD 2 08-16-2003 11:59 PM
Re: Passing score for 70-315, 70-316, 70-320, and 70-300 Exams? John S MCSD 0 08-12-2003 05:03 PM

Advertisments