Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Chekcbox In Header

Chekcbox In Header

Jim Heavey

Hello, I was wondering if ther was a way that you could place a checkbox
control ing the header of a datagrid?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Wayne

Hi!

Create a TemplateColumn and place the checkbox in the
HeaderTemplate. Place in FooterTemplate and make sure
you have ShowFooter=true if you want it in the footer.

for example:
<asp:TemplateColumn>
<HeaderTemplate>
Add?